Brand Name: Vastar
- WIDE USAGE: Inserts and cuts terminations in one simple operation for Cat6a /Cat6 /Cat5e /Cat5 /Network Cable
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Comfort grip that is easy to handle, adjustable impact-force settings (Lo/Hi) for various cable termination applications
- TORQUE CAPABILITY: Professional-Grade Impact tool with twist and lock sockets accommodates most blades for punch-down tools
- PRECISE BLADES: Precise blades are interchangeable and reversible between 110 and BK standards, includes sharp and reversible (cut/punch) 110 blade and pocket for tool storage
- EXTRA WIRE STRIPPER: The extra wire stripper makes wire cutting more convenient
With 110 and BK blades that are interchangeable and reversible, the professional punch down tool can inserts and cuts terminations in one operation.
Adjustable high and low actuation setting accommodates termination requirements or user preference.
With spare storage that helps prevent blade loss, the precision blades are conveniently interchangeable and reversible between 110 and BK blade.
The punch down tool offers reliable, easy-to-use operation at an affordable price.
This handy 110 type punch-down impact tool is spring-loaded for connecting blocks and keystone jacks. The twist and lock socket accommodates 110 or other common blades.
The impact adjustment dial adjusts the force of the spring-action from low to high to meet different installation applications.
1 x Vastar Punch Down Tool
2 x Vastar Blades
1 x Vastar Wire Stripper
18-month warranty. Any questions you have, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will get you back within 24hours.
Adjustable impact-force settings (Lo/Hi) can be used for various cable termination applications. If after used a while the entry of the blaze is loose, you can use the impact- force settings to adjust it. (This also means that when it is not loose, the setting is not adjustable.)
There is a new model of this product: